Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Let it snow!

One of the purposes for me to create this blog was to not only showcase my professional work; but also to show some of my personal projects. My family is the most important thing in my life. Throughout this blog I'm sure you'll see postings involving my kids, so here's the 1st.

This is my 2.5 year old son Kingston. We got our 1st real snow of the year just before christmas. When he woke up that morning he was so excited to see all the snow, and all through breakfast all he could talk about was going outside to build a snowman, and have a snow-ball "chight" (he's still having troubles with his "eff" sounds) So that's exactly what we did. We got him bundled up and left his mom and baby brother inside for some good ole snowy fun!

















0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP